Quote of da day

About Me

My photo
I am alive!!! I try to not let the craziness get to me, but sometimes I fail.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of a decade....

Well, we managed to live another 10 years. I think back about the 10 years, a decade that seemed to fly by so fast, what a different person I am today...better in some ways, older and less able to run and do things like I used to. But I feel really great about who I am, my marrige and where we are going. I worry about the state of the world, state of traveling, how can we stop the nuts without just declaring an all out war and just kill them all. Is it bad to have these thoughts? I dont think so. A religion that doesnt police itself deserves to be wiped off the earth. Period. The holocaust will be nothing compared to this. These people are a threat to life on earth. Time to declare war and mean it. Thats just my crazy side comming out. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: