Quote of da day

About Me

My photo
I am alive!!! I try to not let the craziness get to me, but sometimes I fail.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its Christmas Time in the Shitty.........

One of those lines from the song we sang in church...I wonder if they noticed we were singing wrong...if they did, they didnt say so. Well, things could be better, but we count our blessings none the less. So here are what I am thankful for this Christmas season:

God. Enough said. If you know, if you dont you should try it...I wont preach, lest God srike me down for the irony of it all.

My wife. With out her in my life I might be dead by now, either physically or emotionaly, spiritually, mentally. A zombie waiting to be shot and put out of my misery. I wish I could make her half as happy as she makes me.

My friends. Not a whole lot of them, but the ones I do have are not too bad.

Dexter, our dog. Getting old, but still a good dog and a happy guy. He makes people smile, a noisey, wired-haired dachshund, we dress him up with a red collar that has jingle bells. Has a funny bouce to his step.

My job, though it could be much much better. I pray for the evil bosses who are obviously very unhappy and sexually frustrated. May the new year do you better.

My blogger friends. I dont write as much as I used to or should, but I do read your stuff and take wisdom from your writings. Peace and joy to you all.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: