Quote of da day

About Me

My photo
I am alive!!! I try to not let the craziness get to me, but sometimes I fail.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BORING!!!!

Gosh, my day is dragging by. I get up here from my desk and go into the warehouse and just start to straighten up the place just to do SOMETHING. If I sit here all day my butts going to get wider. I have to remind my self to be thankful for what I have, but its not what I want...I want a job with some meaning, something I do that helps people, or somehow or other give me a bit more personal satisfaction. I need to change my routine somehow. Gotta work on that one. Seems like way too much of my life revolves around the dog and his potty time. I am a cat person! How did I ever get myself into this situation? Marriage is an endless series of give and take, of putting aside what I want for what we want (or what SHE wants, I should say). What am I making for dinner tonight? Vegetable something, with rice, I think would be nice. All these things are keeping my head on straight, not letting me think of bad things today. Boredom does have its good points, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling very well...all I do at my job is sit here and it isn't productive at all. Only two more days though, and then I get to go back to school :)

Blessings on your day!