Quote of da day

About Me

My photo
I am alive!!! I try to not let the craziness get to me, but sometimes I fail.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WAR

WHY??? Is it because we are unable to settle our differences any other way? You have something we want, do something we find unacceptable, say you will do things we dont care for, look, act or are funny, are a threat to us, our way of life or our friends....then we reserve the right to blow you and all like you to kingdom come! And your children. Although, since we have "smart bombs" it surely would be an accident. Sorry about that. One day, perhaps we will elect leaders who are smart enough to figure out ways other than military to resolve our differences. I wish that we could all just get along. Peace is not easy, but war is worse, I think.

No comments: