Quote of da day

About Me

My photo
I am alive!!! I try to not let the craziness get to me, but sometimes I fail.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time for a break.

Work has been sooooo busy, which is to say I dont have as much time to blog as I normally do; plus I have to work on Monday, a holiday. AND I do not get extra pay I don't understand how they can get away with it. Oh well, I am just happy to have a decent job right now, have to find a way to move up around here. I will do it, too. Looks like the road for me tomorrow, down to Garmisch for a couple of days worth of rest, anyhow. No vacation this year though, the price I pay for switching jobs. I dislike the driving, though. I dont know how truckers do it, I would fall asleep for sure. Lets hope for the best. Good weekend and peace to all!!!

1 comment:

Purple Butterfly said...

hello. thanks alot for leaving a comment. yeah, that's true. maybe this is the point in my life wherein i am the one worrying about money. but with that, i try to look at it in a positive way. that it is an obstacle for me and a test that challenges my resourcefulness and intelligence. thanks alot for the advice and support. :) anyway, it's good that even though there are hard times and unjustified happenings like having to work on a holiday without extra pay, you still look at things positively and inspires you to do your best in everything. keep up the positive attitude!:)